Consider volunteering at MidState Medical Center!
Are you looking for a positive way to help your community, while enjoying the rewards and personal satisfaction of helping others?
Request More Info
Become a member of our highly respected team of MidState Medical Center Volunteers!
- Augments and complements MMC services by providing compassionate, well-trained volunteers.
- Volunteers provide customer service of the highest quality, demonstrating our core values of caring, respect and teamwork.
- Opportunities exist for adults and teens (15 years of age or older) in both clinical and non-clinical areas.
How to Become a Volunteer:
- Complete the volunteer application and background check forms
(Please print and return to Volunteer Services at MidState Medical Center)
- List two references
- Interview with Volunteer Services Manager
- Attend three-hour mandatory hospital Safety Orientation
- Complete the two-step PPD (TB) test administered by Health Services
- Provide Health Clearance Form completed by your PCP
- Commitment to volunteering four hours one day a week - just a few hours makes a big difference!