Tremaine Resource Center
Health Information to Improve the Quality of Your Life
The Tremaine Resource Center provides up-to-date, reliable health and wellness information. We offer patients, family members, and health practitioners a wide variety of professional and consumer-oriented materials and services to support education and encourage healthy lifestyles. Hospital staff may borrow books from our collection and consumer related newsletters and magazines are available to browse at the entrance to the Rybeck Medical Office Building. You may also consult with a medical librarian. There is no charge for any of these services.
Hours of Service
Hospital staff have 24/7 badge access to the library.
To contact the librarian, please email or call 860-972-2230
or 860-224-5900 x2570
Books and videos may be borrowed for a period of three weeks.
Magazines, medical journals, and newsletters do not circulate.
Information Resources and Services
- Medical and nursing books
- Consumer materials located off-site but available upon request
- Consumer newsletter and magazines located at the entrance to the Rybeck Medical Office Building
- Medical and nursing databases
- Article delivery
- Questions about health-related resources or literature answered by phone or email
For tips to help you while browsing for health information on the Internet, click here.
Director: Lisa Carter - 860-972-2425