MidState - A Great Place To Work
Healthcare professionals and others have chosen to build their career at our hospital. Why? MidState is a vibrant and progressive organization, with genuine concern for its patients and employees, plus a passion for excellence in every respect.
To improve the health and healing of the people and communities we serve.
Nationally respected for excellence in patient care and most trusted for personalized coordinated care.
Our Core Values
- Integrity - We Do the Right Thing
- Caring - We Do the Kind Thing
- Excellence - We do the Best Thing
- Safety - We Do the Safe Thing
We are totally committed to
- Outstanding medical care
- Cutting-edge medical technology
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Consideration for patients, visitors and each other
We're an outstanding organization, and it shows!
In independent surveys conducted by Press Ganey, a national firm dedicated to evaluating and improving the quality of healthcare, MidState consistently ranks in the top 10 percent of hospitals in the country and among the top three hospitals in the state. In individual categories, MidState often receives the highest scores of any Connecticut hospital, regardless of size.
Great place to work
In 2005, MidState was named one of the top 50 "Best Small and Medium Companies to Work for in America," by the Society for Human Resource Management. Here are just some of the reasons why MidState earned this prestigious distinction...
- Innovative human resource management strategies
- High levels of employee satisfaction and productivity
- Open communication between management and staff
- Generous health benefits
We need extraordinary people to provide the extraordinary care for which MidState Medical Center is known. View our career opportunites now and take that first step toward becoming part of the MidState team!